- Why do you blog? I blog because I feel I have a story to tell. I have experiences to share and I have advice to give. When I first started, I was discouraged. I thought nobody would care what I had to say because I was young and well quite frankly, what do I know? But that wasn’t the case. I honestly just want to inspire young woman, and woman period to be their best selves. In the midst, my writing makes me a better person as well.
- Who inspires you? There are so many amazing women who inspire me. I’d say right now at the point I am at in life my biggest inspirations, are Issa Rae, Michelle Obama, and Tiffany Haddish. I really resonate with their start up stories and the fact that they all came from humble beginnings. The hard work and dedication is what placed them where they are at today, and I use them for motivation for where I will be one day.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I would love to spend a few years living in another country, when I have a family. I would love to live in the UK, I love the black culture out there.
- What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear is being mediocre. I strive to always add something new to my resume, learn new things, and just grow as a person. Stagnation scares me, I plan on being a very successful woman some day. The decisions I make today will impact me in my future endeavors, I never cease to remind myself of this.
- What advice do you wish you could tell your self as a child? It’s all going to work out. Don’t stress over the guy who doesn’t reciprocate your love. Don’t stress over the opportunities that you didn’t receive. You are worthy, and all the blessings you deserve are on the way. Anything that is meant for you, can never be taken away from you.
- What would you change about yourself if you could? I would change my oral communication skills. I am very strong in my written communication, and oral communication as well. However, I am manifesting the day where both of my levels of communication are equal to one another.
- What really makes you angry? Hmmm… I would say inconsideration and selfishness are two things that make me extremely angry. I’m not really bothered by a lot of things but those two really do not sit well with me, especially coming from people I value and love.
- What motivates you to work hard? My fear of being mediocre motivates me to work hard, as well as wanting to make my parents happy.
- What is your favorite thing about your future career? My future career, god willing, is going to be a developmental psychologist. My favorite thing about my future career is being in the position to change someone’s life. The things that happen in a person’s childhood have the biggest effect on who they become in adulthood. We need more psychologist, more people who let children know they are not their childhood, and despite the things that go on, they are still capable of greatness.
- What is your biggest worry about your future job? My biggest worry is taking home the job, when it’s done. I’m sure I am going to hear a lot of traumatizing stories. I am a very empathetic person, I just need to find a way to separate work and life.
- What is your proudest accomplishment? Wow, I have so many moments I am proud of. As of right now, my proudest accomplishment would be getting elected to be Miss Junior Attendant for my University. I have been wanting to run since my freshman year, but let my nerves get the best of me. But, when I finally ran, I won and I am so proud of myself.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I will be 30 years old. I see myself with a PhD in developmental psychology, improving the lives of children, married to my boyfriend now with at least 2 kids, living in a nice house that is owned by us, taking family vacations three times a year.
- What is your favorite book to read? For fiction, I have found some books on Wattpad (which some of you know is where my writing career has started) that have outdone many of the published books I have read. The book Sinful by WittnWisdom is an amazing read. As far as non fiction, I am currently reading a book called The Power of Now by Ekhart Tolie and this book has been amazing for my spiritual journey, highly recommend.
- What makes you laugh the most? I am a laugher. I love being goofy, and silly. It’s pretty easy to make me laugh. The most? Probably facebook, the content on facebook is so raw and funny.
- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? The last movie I went to was Queen& Slim. I wasn’t the biggest fan of it, but it created thought provoking conversation between my in laws, boyfriend and myself so it was okay.
- What did you want to be when you were small? When I was small I wanted to be an actress. This dream has subsided over the years, because Hollywood is very greed riden, and being in the spotlight at that magnitude is very draining, so I’m good.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Shopping spree with no limit covered by the government.
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? I’m not a huge sport watch, but my favorite game to watch is basketball. My favorite game to play, is soccer, which I played for 6+ years growing up.
- Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? Drive a car, no doubt. Riding a horse and bike are fun too but I am impatient.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? I’m sorry Miss Jackson, I am forrrrreeaaallllllllllll.
- What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? The Aux or any station that plays Hip Hop x R&B.
- Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? I HATE WASHING DISHES. Mow the lawn? Isssssa no for me. I chose vacuuming the house, something about vacuuming is relaxing.
- If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Yard work. I really used to feel like I was being abused when my father made me rake leaves.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Seafood Boil, yes sir.
- Who is your favorite author? Sista Souljah!!!
26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? My childhood nickname was Auti and my dad called me Autumn Angel.
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? I love surprises. If you can actually surprise me, I often ruin them for myself before hand.
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? Depends on the day, all sound amazing.
29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Hawaii, I feel like the ambiance is more suited to my lifestyle.
30. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why? I’d rather win the lottery and create the perfect job.
31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?My wonderful boyfriend.
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day? Travel, Travel, Travel. And have my first child when I’m done.
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? I would travel to 2000 when I was born and just experience the first year of Autumn.
34. How would your friends describe you? My friends would describe me as driven, passionate, relatable, goofy, and empathetic.
35. What are your hobbies? Writing, Community service, Spending time with friends, and family, and reading.
36. What is the best gift you have been given? The quality time I’ve been spending with my boyfriend due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
37. What is the worst gift you have received? Every gift is appreciated, so I’m just going to not answer this question, even though I do have one in my head.
38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? I hate to say it but my phone.
39. List two pet peeves. Bad body odor, and stink attitudes.
40. Where do you see yourself in five years? In 5 years, I see myself engaged, as a travel and lifestyle blogger, still in school and also traveling the world.
41. How many pairs of shoes do you own? To many to count.
42. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Mind control of course.
43. What would you do if you won the lottery? Invest 1/4 in the stock market. Buy land, and start a business.
44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.) Car or Train. Growing up in the city, I didn’t mind the train but no thank you to a bus.
45. What’s your favorite zoo animal? I don’t know if these are in zoos, but a Panda Bear, so cuteeeeeee.
46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? Nothing, I live with no regrets. I feel everything has happened for a reason and everything has helped shape who I am as a person.
47. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? Jay Z and Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
48. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
49. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)? Not long, I am a napper to the fullest.
50. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in? Not sure.
51. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? I’d rather keep both ugh, but i’d rather be intelligent.
52. How often do you buy clothes?Probably about once a month… or more.
53. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Yes.They are usually friends.
54. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas, love the festivities.
55. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? Oh honey, I am a dare devil…
56. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? I don’t remember the last time I recorded anything on TV.
57. What was the last book you read? Hood Feminism by Mikki Kendall
58. What’s your favorite type of foreign food? Halaal Food *heart eye emoji*
59. Are you a clean or messy person? Depends on my mental health in the moment.
60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Jada Pinkett Smith in her younger years.
61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Not long, like an hour or less.
62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day? Sink, microwave, stove.
63. What’s your favorite fast food chain? Chik Fil- A
64. What’s your favorite family recipe? I haven’t learned any family recipes sadly.
65. Do you love or hate rollercoasters? LOVE LOVE LOVE.
66. What’s your favorite family tradition? Making one gift from scratch, during Christmas time for someone in the family. We call it love gifts.
67. What is your favorite childhood memory? I have so many, probably soccer games.
68. What’s your favorite movie? I don’t have one. Fun fact, I forget what happens in movies and television shows after like a year or two. I vaguely remember.
69. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? How did you find out? I don’t remember the age but my god brother (who is younger than me) kept saying it because his parents never told him about santa claus, so I asked my parents and they let me know wassup.
70. Is your glass half full or half empty? Half empty, almost to the top just need a few more drops of water.
71. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love? Oh hunny, that’s a story time.
72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island? My laptop, Wifi, and a painting kit.
73. What was your favorite subject in school? English
74. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten? I eat anything, so I don’t remember.
75. Do you collect anything? Soon to start my crystal collection, stay tuned for that.